Meet your team
I joined the HPCF when it relaunched in 2011, as secretary to the Steering Committee. In 2018 I became the Interim Chair.
I'm as enthusiastic about co-production as I was back in 2011, and I remain committed to improving services and enhancing processes for our SEND children and young people in Hillingdon. Do you feel the same way? If so, please join the forum family! There are a variety of ways you can participate, depending on your commitments and availability. Your experiences as a parent/carer are valid, vital and valued.
As well as being involved with the PCF, I am also a Hillingdon Champion. My child is a young adult with complex needs.
I am involved with hosting coffee mornings, as well as helping and supporting others in a professional but also down to earth manner.
Hi, I am Nicola and I am a member of the Steering Committee.
Hi, I am Joanne and I am a member of the Steering Committee.
Hi, I am Natasha and I am a member of the Steering Committee.
Hi, I am Ravinder and I am a member of the Steering Committee.
Hi, I am Louise and I am a member of the Steering Committee.
Hi, I am Gary and I am a member of the Steering Committee.
My name is Gisela. I have two boys who have Autism and other complex needs. Both boys go to main stream school. I have been involved with the PCF for a short time but have been a parent champion for over a year.
I am the mother of 3 children who has a special interest in children with SEND. I was previously the chairman of the Hillingdon Parent Carer Forum during the SEND Reform period.
I am the mother of four children. I worked for seven years in a school working with children who had SEND. I previously volunteered with SureStart supporting families.
I’m a parent of two autistic children. Additionally I’m Director of Autism Services at Centre for ADHD & Autism Support in Eastcote and a Parent Governor at Pield Heath School. I’ve been involved with Hillingdon Parent Carer Forum as a parent representative for around 5 years now and think they’ve done some great work in respect of ensuring the parent voice is heard in Hillingdon.
Hi, I am Tally and I am a Parent Rep
Hi, I am Mehmet and I am a Parent Rep.
1. The parent/carer voice is reflected and embedded in the decision making, policies and the design and implementation of local authority services through co-production.
2. HPCF is perceived by parents/carers as welcoming, approachable, accessible, respectful, inclusive of pan-disability and hard to reach groups and is an effective representative of their collective voice.
3. HPCF committee and parent reps are known and respected by the local authority, education, health and social care as being informed, knowledgeable, transparent, equipped with the necessary skills and with a clear vision and focus.
4. Established measurable targets aligned to the needs of the members.
5. A conduit for information exchange, retention and analysis between parents/carers and the Local Authority.
Like Us On
Follow Us On
© HPCF 2019. All Rights Reserved.